Friday 24 May 2013

Jeep-Club Newsletter 5 / 2013

Yello Jeepers!

That is very common that every club or group or association or .. ok, anyway, every gathering has to have their t-shirts ;)
I'm not offering you those yet - it's just a project..., idea and market research.
Tell me what do you think.
Tell me if would you like to get raw files and try to create your own design.
Tell me if you are at least in 1% interested in buying (YES, MEANS MONEY INVOLVED!) those.
Tell me if you want another colours - I was trying to keep it cheapo, so B/W with two exceptions.

Money? Where money goes to? Well.. you know.. I need new tyres, lift, I dream of JK and as I've mentioned I miss my (MY!) XJ... now it costs 8k .. so BUY THOSE BLOODY T-SHI?RTS! :mrgreen:

Naah, joking of course.

Money (profit) will go to me (my personal Paypal) but I'm going to put it into the jeep-club. Servers fees etc., maybe it's enough to found some prizes for some competition... Who knows.
Anyway, what comes from J-C it stays within J-C. I hope that is clear enough and fair.

I do not know prices for printing those T-SHIRTS (any help?, company? contacts? resources?) All I have found was companies offering their own designs and roughly price was 15-20 quid per t-shirt, and 25-30 for personalized design.
I think it is a bit expensive, considering that all that money goes to t-shirt manufacturer, not leaving any profit margin, so I will not run this project until I find BETTER option, which means maximum 19 pounds per t-shirt.
I know you can buy Adidas, Puma, Nike, Christian Louboutin(?) or whatever at that price tag but on the other hand I would like to support UK (or at least UE) manufacturers, so I will not buy it from China (with all respect to our Chinese members, if any). I also think of embroidering... will see...


So, yes, that's it.

Now let me show you the projects, and you vote for them - THREE votes allowed per member :)

Voting will just let me know what direction is right... they are not printed yet, so... any comments welcome! Any questions, ideas, boll..ing - PM me please

Forum link to vote and comment : http://jeep-club.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1963

DESIGNS :

ALPHA
Image

BRAVO
Image

CHARLIE
Image

DELTA
Image

ECHO
Image

FOXTROT
Image

GOLF
Image

HOTEL
Image

INDIA
Image

JULIET
Image

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your voice mate!
    You may also go to forum ad vote for 3 different designs,
    Also I post updates on project there

    ReplyDelete